- Create and manage marketing content
- Develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies across all social media platforms
- Establish and maintain rapport with viewers, followers and strategic partners at real time engagement
- Maintain social media presence across all digital platforms
- At least 2 years of experience
- Proficient in social media tools and platforms
- Creative/Strategic Thinker – able to engage clients/viewers/candidates with creative ideas
- Excellent in writing and editing (photos/video/text) presentations and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and confident personality
Attachment under the SGU Mid-Career Pathways Programme
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.