Achieve Group is embarking on a grand vision in expanding its services to PDPA consultation and advisory services in conjunction with Singapore’s master roadmap as a Nation of high security information practices.
With that in mind, the company is looking for an exceptional individual to spearhead this new division within our Group of Companies.
- To spearhead the PDPA advisory and consultation Division within Achieve Group
- Conceptualize and implement the Business model & strategy for this newly formed consultation division
- Market the Business service to both existing and new corporate customers
- To build and lead a team of PDPA consultants to deliver the services
- Ensuring the Quality of delivery as according to SLAs with customers
- Responsible for the P&L of the Division
- Strong knowledge with minimum 6 years of working background in PDPA practices, governance and compliances
- Good Degree in related sector
- Possess a good grasp of the advancement of PDPA practices and regulatory framework in Singapore
- Experience in leading a team and in selling services to SMEs and corporations
- Resourceful, enterprising with a ‘can-do’ spirit
- Pro-active, outcome oriented, with excellent communication & writing skills
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.