Achieve group is currently embarking on an expansionary program to build and develop our ICT capabilities to strategically position itself to deliver products and services towards the master blueprint of the digital economy Singapore is gearing towards. With this exciting plan, the company is looking out for exceptional individual to fill this role.
- To spearhead the ICT Training / ATO Division in Achieve Group
- Obtain the CITREP+ Certification for the company and possible ATO status under SSG
- Conceptualize and implementation of the ICT Business Strategy for this L & D Division
- Market the approved ICT Courses to both corporates and candidates in our database
- Responsible for P & L of this L & D Training Division
- Minimum 8 years of experience in key account management of corporate clients in the ICT sector
- Degree in ICT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of CITREP+ Certification and its application
- Experience in selling of ICT and leadership courses to corporate clients
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to organize work systematically
- Pro-active, outcome oriented, excellent communication & writing skills
Successful incumbent will be able to expect career growth in up-skilling under its ICT framework the company has crafted for the candidate for greater career prospects and personal development.
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.