Achieve group is currently embarking on an expansionary program to build and develop our ICT capabilities to strategically position itself to deliver products and services towards the master blueprint of the digital economy Singapore is gearing towards. With this exciting plan, the company is looking out for exceptional individual to fill this role.
- Manage 360 end-to-end recruitment process
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with potential clients
- Liaise with clients to understand their hiring needs and expectations
- Manage the full recruitment process, from sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting the right candidates according to clients’ requirement
- Provide good customer service to clients and candidates
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Proven track record in sales and account management in any field
- Experience in ICT industry would be an advantage
- Persuasive, resilience, driven and willing to take on new challenges
- Energetic, self-motivated and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
All successful incumbents will be able to expect career growth in up-skilling under its ICT framework the company has crafted for the candidate for greater career prospects and personal development.
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.