Achieve group is currently embarking on an expansionary program to build and develop our ICT capabilities to strategically position itself to deliver products and services towards the master blueprint of the digital economy Singapore is gearing towards. With this exciting plan, the company is looking out for exceptional individual to fill this role.
- Create strategic business plans of action; develop and identify new business opportunities; and expand customer base within the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Industry.
- Understand customers’ strategic direction, project and manpower needs in promoting recruitment and HR outsourcing services to them.
- Participate in the negotiation of deals and tenders to contribute to positive and sustainable business outcomes.
- Build rapport with potential new customers and existing contacts to grow the sales with short-term and long-term results.
- Ensure and provide end to end support, act as a main point of contact and proactively resolving any business or technical issues.
- Coordinate very closely with our group of Recruitment Consultants specialising in the ICT Industry, who will be supporting in the hiring and job orders fulfilling for the customer.
- Meet the KPIs and Target set for business outcomes by the senior management.
- Excellent Network of contacts with CIOs or decision makers within the ICT community a definite must.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of ICT industry experience and relevant hands on experience and track records in business development.
- Degree in ICT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Highly initiative, enjoy challenges, enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active, friendly personality.
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to organize work systematically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Successful incumbent will be able to expect career growth in up-skilling under its ICT framework the company has crafted for the candidate for greater career prospects and personal development.
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.