Achieve group is currently embarking on an expansionary program to build and develop our ICT capabilities to strategically position itself to deliver products and services towards the master blueprint of the digital economy Singapore is gearing towards. With this exciting plan, the company is looking out for exceptional individual to fill this role.
- Conduct competency analysis audit and formulate Training Plans and OJT for ICT related knowledge acquisition for individual career advancement
- Work with course developers and training providers to rollout training plans
- Conduct joint OJT coaching sessions with supervisors for employees in their ICT knowledge acquisition and learning journey
- Conduct periodic assessment on the employees of their ICT knowledge
- Work out the OJT Program with our clients for our outsourced ICT contract staff to be developed within this framework
- Increase the IT literacy level of the Company and employees
- Minimum 3 years of career mapping experience in ICT sector
- Has good knowledge of ICT
- Possessed a Diploma/Degree in the relevant field
- Strong coaching & career development skillset
- Prior direct working experience in conducting ICT training for different groups of learners
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience & self-motivated
Successful incumbent will be able to expect career growth in up-skilling under its ICT framework the company has crafted for the candidate for greater career prospects and personal development.
Please submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.