- Attractive Salary: Basic up to $2150+ other benefits
- Working Hours: 5 working days (1 Sat every 4 weeks)
- Working Location: Multiple locations
- Plays an important role in supporting the learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences.
- Cultivate special bond with these little ones as you partner their families and witness their development
- Partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion and interest in caring for and developing infants and toddlers
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Janis Kong Hui Jie (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R2090780) by clicking the ‘Apply link’ /
or email at
or call your friendly Consultant, Janis, at 6590 9877 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.